Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

Did you choose the Recaro Partial Leather-Trimmed Seats?

Did you choose the Recaro Partial Leather-Trimmed Seats?

• RECARO Partial Leather-Trimmed Seats

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Cloth Front Sport Seat with ST Logo with 60/40 Split Rear Seat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
R

rweidman

The cloth seats. Recaro are too confining for a 250# 6'4" moose like me. Also the $2000 extra was just a little too much to swallow. I will miss the heated seats and mirrors which should be separate items like in my 2013 Focus SE.

F

freredarme

In Francia, Orange seats is only availables with white, black or orange molten color. Red color have only the grey/black seat..

L

lessard.dcj

woot another Canadian in the house. like was posted up top comes standard in Canada

H

Halian

Grey Recaros...

Molten orange - but with grey (gray) Recaros. Also standard in UK.

Trying to forget about it since I have to wait till late October - earliest!

R

rweidman

Well I did not spring the $2000 for the Recaro Package, but I see now why I probably should have. The ST has such cornering competence that I had all I could do to hang on to the wheel in hard corners. It is so progressive in cornering speed that you think you will never hit its limit. Maybe a 5 point harness is needed. Too bad I am too big to fit into the Recaros.

S

ST_Rocky

Wow! Just noticed 2 fairly important items I WISH we had here on our cars!

Of course the obvious - looks like they got the sorely missed auto dimming mirror.

But, even more missing - those Recaro seats have a NOB seat back adjuster! Not the crappy notch handle system we have. They get near infinite adjustments, like typical on VW's. The thing o hate about our notch (or ratchet) system, is that it is usually either to close or too far. Never just right. Grrrrr.

Just cannot ever understand how Ford, an AMERICAN car manufacturer, born and raised here originally, gives the rest of the world the better stuff, and offers leftovers to its own HOME market.

F

Froctor

I do want those Euro rear headrest, the looks is way better than the ''fold down'' one we get here.

To answer the thread, Recaro's are the way to go

D

David Paulin

i agree with you froctor ..i think i will order a pair of these at the dealer, they just look better