Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Finally Got Her!!!

After a couple months of lurking in the shadows, finally took delivery of my '16 Magnetic today, wife just picked her up for me from the dealer. So freaking pumped. Several goodies will be on order within the next few minutes lol New southeast NC owner

Attachments

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats on the new ride.

OP
FreshST
Thread Starter #6
Thanks very much, happy to officially be part of a great car community!!

OP
FreshST
Thread Starter #12
Thanks again for the welcome. Was a late night on the interwebs...Cat Back, RMM, LED low beams, OSRAM highs, Drop-in and 2pt Brace all on the way!!!!

DP03

Fresh, a good day for you! Beautiful car and wife, what's not to like? Congrats.

Was the magnetic a new for '16 color option with the black wheels? Don't remember it when I got my black '15. Like it a lot.......

OP
FreshST
Thread Starter #17
Fresh, a good day for you! Beautiful car and wife, what's not to like? Congrats.

Was the magnetic a new for '16 color option with the black wheels? Don't remember it when I got my black '15. Like it a lot.......
Thank you! I believe magnetic was added with the 16s but not sure.

OP
FreshST
Thread Starter #19
Congrats........ I just picked mine up 2 weeks ago. Same color and all.
Thanks! Yea about the same for me. Well my wife picked her up but I just got back from deployment a week ago. Just got the cat back on this morning and the sub in the day before. Freaking loving this car!