Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

2014 sedan se wide body kit

City
Agassiz
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2014 Ford Fiesta Sedan SE
hey! so as you see from the title, i have a 2014 fiesta se sedan. i’m bored of the usual look and i’m looking into body kits. is there any good brands anyone can suggest? or anything i should look into? i can really only find ones for the hatchback version and/or the UK spec car MK7 i believe it’s called. would those work for the most part on my car? other than the parts that would obviously only go to the hatchback area like spoiler?

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Welcome to the forum. All of the popular rocker panel sill extension parts would work. But, you will have to get creative with the rear quarter panels. Wide body kits are not easy or inexpensive to install. Creating a WRX STI style rear wing would be possible. Or, if you search online for "universal deck lid spoilers" you should be able to find something that will fit the Fiesta trunk lid. You need to measure the trunk lid width and search for what's available in that dimension. Beyond that, the costs of custom body work are the devil's playground. Even if a kit exists the cost of install labor time and paint will be multiple thousands of dollars.
Putting costs into perspective, buying a plastic trunk lid spoiler and having a body shop paint it to match and doing the install will easily cost 600 to 800 dollars.

City
West Allis
State
WI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Fiesta S
hey! so as you see from the title, i have a 2014 fiesta se sedan. i’m bored of the usual look and i’m looking into body kits. is there any good brands anyone can suggest? or anything i should look into? i can really only find ones for the hatchback version and/or the UK spec car MK7 i believe it’s called. would those work for the most part on my car? other than the parts that would obviously only go to the hatchback area like spoiler?
Let us know if you end up proceeding with this. I would love to see how it turns out being I am a sedan owner myself. I just like the look of the sedan over the hatch personally. /shrug

City
BRISBANE
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
2009 fiesta cl
I've got Ford fiesta 2009 cl turning key 5 or 6 times nothing happens then starts any one no what it means please

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
Ok, ok... let's see if we can help you...

A 2009 Ford Fiesta CL uses a 1.4L 4-speed Auto.

Hmm, if you're having to turn the key 5 to 6 times before it starts - usually tells us that the Solenoid on the Starter, or the Battery cable needs fixing and or Battery itself - is weak - The Solenoid is the one that shifts a bar that engages the pawl to turn over the car, at the same time also pulls a lot of current from the battery into the start motor.

So, to have issue like you're telling us, means you'll have to get your hands dirty or drag it to a mechanic to go over some key areas of grounding points and using this Forum, you might be able search for some more information to help your mechanic (or you) locate those ground points and repair any corrosion found on them to take care of this condition.

Did you bother to check the battery in the keyfob? IT can also cause a "no start" because the signal from it is too weak.

Else the other conditions would be a weak head gasket - your engine may be encountering "Hydro Lock" a condition where coolant seeps into the combustion chamber from that weak head gasket - changing - improving the seal the piston has to the rings, and their seal to the side wall of the cylinder when it's in the compression stroke - so it would sounds like a dead battery as you "bump" the starter to move the piston past that compression stroke and the next one ready to fire has not yet turned or shut the valves to cause the next compression stroke so it has a chance to catch up and turn over to start.