Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb AP on stock motor ?

I was wondering since most tunes require at the minimum, bolt on's to see a difference in torque and Hp. Would the Fiesta benefit at all from a Cobb AP with no mods?

I was wondering since most tunes require at the minimum, bolt on's to see a difference in torque and Hp. Would the Fiesta benefit at all from a Cobb AP with no mods?
You can run the stage 1 tune on an otherwise completely stock car. There is definitely a noticeable gain even with stage 1. I flashed my car back to stock the other day because I'm taking it in to the dealer to have them look at something and it is definitely noticeable how much more alive stage 1 is.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
As Said above the AP will take away all the Tq nanny's and let you enjoy the Stock motor as it should be For me it was the gateway drug to a much larger modding addiction so that said be careful the Fun is addicting and the AP in stock form is well worth the investment.. (makes the 1-2 shift all smiles)

As Said above the AP will take away all the Tq nanny's and let you enjoy the Stock motor as it should be For me it was the gateway drug to a much larger modding addiction so that said be careful the Fun is addicting and the AP in stock form is well worth the investment.. (makes the 1-2 shift all smiles)
Gateway drug it is! Buy it, love it, hang on to your bank account. I'm jumping from Stage 1 to protune in a couple of weeks. UPS and I are good friends this time of year. :)