Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

XXR 527 17x8.25 et 35

Hi everyone. Looking to put a set of these wheels on my fiST. Any idea if they will fit. I know they have the multi-fitting bolt pattern but will they fit our USDM cars? Love the way they look on the car wrapped in 205's. beautiful poke.

Thanks

Attachments

OP
C
Thread Starter #3
it sounds like based on those posts that those wheels will fit on our cars than? I'm hearing mixed things that as XXR sells them now they will not fit. and then i hear somewhere else that they will? I believe based on my fitment research they will fit within the wheel well just fine and clear strut and no fender rolling required. But I'm not sure about the bolt pattern

17x7.5 will fit our cars, not sure if you will rub with 17x8.25. I'm not the expert on wheel fitment but if you ask your question in the message thread above, I'm sure someone will be able to answer your question or you could read through the thread as it already has fitment and widths that will fit.

J2FoRS

I'm about to order these I think in Chromium Black 17x7.5 40mm offset with 215/40/17's.

The 17x8.25 are too wide to fit our car as far as I know without spacing/rolling.

Edit: Nevermind....after all the finally finding something with a slight concave look to it, they are heavy AF. Unexpected based on the style. The search continues.