Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bay Area Auto Cross Forum

OP
Matt_FiST
Thread Starter #3
I got through 7 pages of the primer...great info on how to drive on a racetrack...can't wait to hit the track for the first time...thanks for posting

Fo Sho. I was excited I found it. Now I know where the AutoX is for this area. I grew up here and never knew. I'll be going out to Marina, CA most likely.

Fo Sho. I was excited I found it. Now I know where the AutoX is for this area. I grew up here and never knew. I'll be going out to Marina, CA most likely.
I'm most likely going to Thompson Raceway in CT...they built a road course and it debuts this spring...coilovers, coilovers, coilovers

Hey Matt Fist I am a member of Baautox. I drive my civic with the SFR SCCA. I just got my Fist about a month ago. So when you are ready to come out let me know. I am still driving my Civic as of now, but that will probably change sometime soon. There are a couple of local FiStr's and FoSTrs in our area with a lot of Autocross knowledge. I can introduce you and get you started. See ya out there Soon. Names Jason btw.