Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sync and MFT backgrounds

I searched and couldn't find anything on the backgrounds for our cars. I got some info from the Focus sites but learned from trial and error. This is what mine looks like now.

Attachments

XuperXero

I searched and couldn't find anything on the backgrounds for our cars. I got some info from the Focus sites but learned from trial and error. This is what mine looks like now.
I'm jealous of your color screen. MFT never came to ST's in China [mad]

I never tried to do mine yet,what do I do exactly? Take out the sd card that my Nav uses and put files from pictures I want into it. Exactly where do you put the files?

-ry

OP
MOFiestaST
Thread Starter #9
I like that one too, after playing with it for a little I like the ones with the ST the most, I think it should have at least come with the default black, Ford one and a simple ST like that stock.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
So is this how I do it?

-ry
No you need to load them from a USB device I believe..

Here are some good tips and install info LINKY

Uploading Pictures
Take a blank USB drive and load the photos you wish to display in your vehicle.
Insert USB device into the USB port and select ā€œMenuā€ on the screen. (Located at the top of the screen)
Select ā€œDisplayā€ and ā€œEdit Wallpaperā€
Click ā€œAddā€ and select what files you wish to upload on you vehicle.
Once uploaded select the picture you want and press ā€œSaveā€ and it will be set as your background.
This may not be exactly what we have as we have a 6ish inch screen not the 8 inch so the layout might be different but find the buttons the process is the same..

So let's say I have photos in my iPhone,can I plug my iPhone into the USB and grab photos off of it?

-ry

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
So let's say I have photos in my iPhone,can I plug my iPhone into the USB and grab photos off of it?

-ry
I don't think for I think it needs to see the Fat32 format but I'm guessing here though your phone would charge up there I don't know if you could snag pics off it

OP
MOFiestaST
Thread Starter #14
I don't think for I think it needs to see the Fat32 format but I'm guessing here though your phone would charge up there I don't know if you could snag pics off it
I tried that and couldn't get it to recognize my phone was connected when you click on edit wallpaper. So you can use either a SD card or a flash drive it will pick them up. It has to be 384x800 too.