Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Not an ST, but a sporty SES

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
While I applaud the effort it is not my cup of tea starting with the color but thats just my opinion so it really won;t matter in the overall scheme of things... Glad they enjoy it though

I wonder if this luxed out Fiesta was or is part of the Ford advertising campaign.............I think the paint and graphics are embarrassing......just so not me.

I do like the Yellow blaze, its a bit brown in this image but out in the wild on a sunny day its a fairly attractive color, kinda like how molten orange really comes alive in the sun. I think the graphics would function better on white and they seem to have a feminine quality to them that doesn't necessarily suit my own taste. But its not my car and I applaud the owner for putting their own twist on their fiesta.

OP
Perry

Perry

Thread Starter #8
It was overcast, and thus the muted coloration. Have to admit that I kinda liked it, in the "Oh, that looks good on YOU!" way. Would never want that exterior for my car, but I like the self-expression. Let your freak flag fly!

Oh my, it even has some awful ( to me) mudflaps.......I didn't notice those before...................and the chrome trim at the bottom of the windows...fail. I like the all black treatment of the FiST..................