Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sunshine. 2011 fiesta build

My first car A 2011 Ford Fiesta (Sunshine).
Current modifications- Custom cold/ram air intake, muffler delete, bilstein coilovers, massive sway bar endlinks, steeda engine mount race bushings,
Future modifications- St turbo swap, fender flares, skid plate, wider wheels, a racing seat

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
It would be easier to just trade in for a fiesta st rather than going through the head ache of engine swapping

Just my .02 good luck either way

OP
S
Thread Starter #8
Sold the fiesta awhile ago and bought a focus zx3, just recently purchased a 2014 Fiesta st, back at it again wahoo!!!

Awesome, welcome back! You're not too far from me either, if you need some go fast parts for the new FiST, I have some solid used ones for sale and meetup would save a bunch on shipping!

Pics of the new FiST?

OP
S
Thread Starter #10
Awesome, Im still learning the forums again, have to figure out how to upload pictures. I plan to start a build thread soon. So far i have done an intake and exhaust. I might have to make a trip if you have anything i'm interested in.

cxwrench

You still haven't figured it out yet? Upload photos to a photo hosting site like imgur.com, it's very easy. If you're using your phone get the app. Once you have photos on one of the sites just copy the BBcode info and paste it into a post on this site. It really is crazy easy. I change the size of the photo to 'large thumbnail on imgur before copying the link, 'huge thumbnail' works too. Original is too big to view all at once.