Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Whistler CR90 Radar Detector Works Like A Champ

Trader history for Ham (0)

Ham

Up for sale...... PICTURES WILL BE POSTED WHEN I GET HOME SORRY

Whistler Cr90 Laser Radar Detector $120 OBO

CR90 Laser Radar Detector Features

INTERNAL GPS provides speed and red light camera alerts*, Clock, Speed Selective Auto Quiet and more (*Database pre-installed and can be updated via USB cable)
TOTAL LASER DETECTION detects Laser Atlanta Stealth? mode, Laser Ally? and the new LTI TruSpeed? S
KA MAX MODE improved Ka band sensitivity
RADAR SIGNATURE ID (RSID) Ka band radar identifier displays Ka 33.8, 34.0, 34.3, 34.7 or 35.5 when detecting these common Ka speed radar systems
LASER SIGNATURE ID (LSID) laser identifier indicates the Pulses Per Second (PPS) transmitted by Speed Laser or other forms of laser sources
BLUE OLED TEXT DISPLAY shows alerts detected, engaged modes and signal strength in text format with vivid color and brightness
POP? MODE DETECTION advanced speed detection capability responds to brief bursts of radar
REAL VOICE? ALERTS provides verbal alerts for modes selected and bands received
SELECTABLE BANDS allows specific bands to be turned on or off
TRAFFIC FLOW SIGNAL REJECTION (TFSR) helps eliminate alerts from radar based traffic flow sensors
6 FILTER MODES reduce false alerts caused from other radar detectors
SELECTABLE TONE ALERTS allow choice of tones providing distinct audible alerts for bands received
EXTERNAL AUDIO JACK a 2.5mm size jack for external audio use
STAY ALERT? Whistler's exclusive feature that can test driver alertness on long trips
SETTING SAVER stores personalized settings when unit is turned off
AUTO DIM/DARK MODE offers automatic/manual control of the display brightness
ALERT PERISCOPES provide an additional visual alert
TOTAL BAND PROTECTION X band - K band - SuperWideBand Ka - Laser, the only 4 bands used for speed measurement
360? MAXX COVERAGE detects from front, sides, and rear
3 CITY MODES/HIGHWAY MODE (City, City 1, City 2) reduce the annoyance of false alerts
QUIET/AUTO QUIET silences audio alerts
SAFETY WARNING SYSTEM? keeps driver informed of highway safety where transmitters are located
ALERT PRIORITY displays the most important signal when more than one is detected
HIGH GAIN LENS provides an increased field of view and a longer range of detection
SELECTABLE VEHICLE BATTERY SAVER allows customization of the automatic shutdown feature
LOW EMISSION DESIGN is more difficult to detect by radar detector detectors
INTELLICORD? READY capable of working with optional INTELLICORD? power cord

Worked great for me, however just about every police force in Wisconsin uses lasers and you're screwed on that either way, and I also have reasons as to why I shouldn't be speeding anymore, so my loss is your gain.

$120 OBO Shipped.