Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What colour badge overlays?

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Black with chrome lettering looks good on white fords. Mine is perf blue, so I got black with red lettering.

I was considering chrome lettering on white background so the emblem will blend in and not look like a button nose.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Better hurry and decide. He stopped making those, so what he has in inventory is all that's left

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Just got my set of Black/Red Ford Emblems today with the ST wheel center cap emblems

OP
D
Thread Starter #7
I was thinking the black with red lettering to go with the st badge! When I said I have a white st, I'm going to pick it up later on today. I can't wait!

I got white background with black lettering . On my Oxford white and it looks great

I also have Oxford White, but was thinking of doing emblems and ST badge in orange, to match my seats. My only obstacles are that the brake calipers will still be red, and I'm an indecisive wuss lol.

I would probably do the red and black combo just not sure what one. I'm so picky when it comes to the little things on my car. The Orange isn't going to match the Molten Orange so I'd get the red and black colors to eliminate the little chrome we have and match my red calipers. If this place doesn't have them anymore where is everyone getting them?