Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Andros N3

Some new wheels are available at Tire Rack, any thoughts on how the 4 bolt pattern would go on these instead of the shown 5. I asked and TR does not have pics of the 4*108
Here is the link

I just can't visualize how 4 vs 5 would fit and not look horrible, btw these would be winter rims, so 4 or so months of usage here in the midwest so I do want them to look good.

OP
V
Thread Starter #3
I keep seeing some stock focus wheels that are black and silver and these reminded me of them. Thought they were a little different but not too flashy but maybe just a little too much. Was initially between sparco pistas or some grey sport edition se 17

TheStig

i like the OEM ford racing Focus SVT (i think) wheels i see on Tire Rack. They look NOICE.

OP
V
Thread Starter #5
Indeed, but my snow tires are 15's so the selection is a bit limited.

Perry

I like the Andros N3s. I don't see them as "almost bling" at all. WRT the 4X108 bolt pattern, I don't think it would be a dramatic difference. I put Sport Edition SE-16s (silver) on my car, and I'm happy with the look, and had the same issue re: not being able to see pic of 4X108 bolt pattern. I don't even think about it. The silver SE-16s are no longer available in 15", but they do have black in that pattern.

OP
V
Thread Starter #8
I like the Andros N3s. I don't see them as "almost bling" at all. silver SE-16s are no longer available in 15", but they do have black in that pattern.
They only have 3 left of the black, so those are out too. I didn't think I would like the silver ones but they look great, a reason why i started looking at other wheels that I initially dismissed.
Sadly the longer I am waiting the more I keep having to pay as all the clearance wheels are going away.

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but it's winter time again, and I just ordered these exact same wheels from tirerack.com in 15's with winter Yokohamas. Expecting to get them next week.