Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Impressive 12s drag must see:-)

JPGC

2000 Post Club
What have you done to strengthen the drive train, if anything?

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
DAMN!

I was going to say you could run wider slicks but that thing seemed to hook and just go as is!
(I had the audio on low so did not hear anything related to wheel spin, clutch slippage, etc.....)

It is already an 11 second car, you just have not made the run yet:)

I am not a drag racer but love all motorsports and appreciate those that take things to the upper levels of accomplishment.

--------

I am curious about the tune, reduced torque in 1st, etc...?

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
My Forester XT did a 1.6 60 ft but that was on 305 v710 slicks, AWD 4.44 gears, just 280 ft lbs at the wheels, parking lot as it was a pro tour autocross event...not being a drag racer or been to many events I have to ask what could your car may be capable of with more tire or other mods considering weight on the tires, FWD, power available, etc....?

I've been watching this over & over, looking at the timeslip to analyze. With alittle bit of tinkering with the slicks & suspension so that launch doesn't spin & bump off the revlimiter so much towards the 60' marker. I see 11.70s @ around 119-119.5 trap, as is. Good job man!

Makes me want to start drag racing again....[raceflag]

I've been watching this over & over, looking at the timeslip to analyze. With alittle bit of tinkering with the slicks & suspension so that launch doesn't spin & bump off the revlimiter so much towards the 60' marker. I see 11.70s @ around 119-119.5 trap, as is. Good job man!

Makes me want to start drag racing again....[raceflag]
Tinkering has been done, just waiting on another trip to the track. [wink]

[MENTION=2886]FearTheSnail[/MENTION], time for skinnies in the rear and some bracing in the front.
We will manage without lol.

DAMN!

I was going to say you could run wider slicks but that thing seemed to hook and just go as is!
(I had the audio on low so did not hear anything related to wheel spin, clutch slippage, etc.....)

It is already an 11 second car, you just have not made the run yet:)

I am not a drag racer but love all motorsports and appreciate those that take things to the upper levels of accomplishment.

--------

I am curious about the tune, reduced torque in 1st, etc...?
We have adjusted a little bit, I was spinning the whole way through first on the slicks. I have a trip back out soon planned. DHM has made some more adjustments to help combat the wheel spin.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Oh... Pull the rear seats and spare/jack out? That's worth a good amount of weight.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MOFiestaST Fiesta ST Tracking, Autocrossing & Dragstrip 6