Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb 12 inch sticker

pwnall1337

Vendor
Ian sent me some stickers, but I only decided to use the 12 inch sticker as I already had 2 of the small ones from my access port purchase.

A guy I work with told me about his son's car...he had a bunch of stickers advertising the kind of stereo and mod parts he had installed...his car was broken into 5 times...eventually he took the stickers off and voila! no more break ins...food for thought

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
A guy I work with told me about his son's car...he had a bunch of stickers advertising the kind of stereo and mod parts he had installed...his car was broken into 5 times...eventually he took the stickers off and voila! no more break ins...food for thought
That's the exact same thing that happend to my friend's car in high school. He had two MTX speakers on this windows and his car was broken into twice. But the Cobb decal does look good.

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #4
I enjoy a good challenge. My car is in a guarded parking lot all day and in my garage at home. Plus if stuff happens it happens, not going to let that ruin my fun.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Most thieves probably don't know what Cobb is haha. Looks good there.