City
Fontana
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Ford Focus Titanium
Hi everyone. I need advise on what is the best shock absorber for 2017 Focus Titanium to improve ride quality, because the ride of my Focus is stiff/bumpy. Thank you very much. Regards to all.

City
texas
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
ford fusion mk 5
From experience, if you go anything but the original oem parts, talking about suspension, only gets stiffer, maybe look into if you have hidrolic fluid leaking, maybe just bad shock

OP
A
City
Fontana
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Ford Focus Titanium
Thread Starter #3
From experience, if you go anything but the original oem parts, talking about suspension, only gets stiffer, maybe look into if you have hidrolic fluid leaking, maybe just bad shock
Hi @JakobTheGreat
Thank you for the reply @JakobTheGreat, yes you are right, it turned out I have leaking front shock absorbers. They said the best way to go is with OEM shock absorbers to restore the original ride. I am also looking into Bilstein B14 Coil over kit. I have read some reviews that it will improve the handling but will still have a comfortable ride.