Manteca
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 EcoSport SES 2.0L 4WD
Greets all,
So... I am here by proxy, my younger brother last week bought a 2018 EcoSport SE (Moondust Silver) for himself, which my wife immediately fell in love with, and a few days later we traded her 2016 Fiesta ST and my 2014 Mustang GT (both manual 6 speed cars) for a 2018 EcoSport SES 2.0 4WD in Lightning Blue. Sometimes we get tapped on the shoulder and course corrected; and despite me owning the Mustang it worked out to lower our monthly vehicle cost as I commute 160 miles daily from the Central Valley to San Francisco and fuel prices are again on the rise.

She absolutely loves her new car (they both do) and that is all that matters to me; conversely I downsized and am now commuting to work on a motorcycle again (2015 Kawasaki Versys 650 LT). Looking for lighting upgrades led me to this forum, and I will direct both my brother and wife here as well; although they tend not to participate in vehicle forums like I do, hence my registration here to follow trends for their new cars. No regrets, as a happy wife is a happy life!