Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

New member Ford Fiesta Red Edition

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
Welcome to the forum.
That’s an interesting variation of Fiesta that you have found!
Ford never released any “color editions” for North American buyers,
I never understood the reasoning behind that decision. It could have been done without doing anything as elaborate as the reversed interior color scheme that was done so brilliantly on the Black and Red edition.
Ford wouldn’t even have had to alter their business plan on the extra cost paints like Molten orange or Green envy tri coat finnishes.
The lack of marketing effort, even if it involved little or no internal cost, was pretty evident when it came to promotion of the Fiesta in North America.
Show us a couple of pictures of the interior of your unique version of the Fiesta!

scotman

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grass Lake
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Fiesta SE hbk Blue
I always have liked the French stitching on the shifter boot. I had to get a replacement for the cracked vinyl boot on my 2011. Of course I chose to go with the leather and French stitch in an aftermarket one! We do what we can if Ford doesn’t care to offer us the option!
B1872F10-B422-40C0-9F7E-0E064D17ED28.jpeg

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
They gave us the 4-door sedan and the 5-dr Hatch - for the center pillar and the sake of crash protection.

But that is an excellent if not one of a kind - to have!

Enjoy the ride!