City
West Mifflin
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Ecosport S
I bought a new 20' "S" 4wd 2.0L a short while ago. I haven't driven it enough to give my likes and dislikes of the Ecosport. I do know that no other subcompact SUV can beat Ford's price with it's discounts and incentives. The msrp
on mine was $22,835 but I paid only $15,800 + tax and plates. I closest price on any other subcompact SUV 4wd was over $2,800 more than that. I live in the eastern part of Pennsylvania and hoping to move to By God West Virginia
in the near future. I have noticed that some of the professional reviewers remarks about the Ecosport are somewhat or completely untrue. The one that sticks out in my mind is that the 2.0L engine is underpowered but yet in all the test results with other subcompact suv's it performs at or near the top of the list even though it weighs more than the others. The Mazda CX 3 performed slightly better and had a higher top speed. Well, I make more observations as I put more miles on this new baby.

jesse

City
WASAGA BEACH
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2020 ecosport
I live in Canada, I just bought a 2020 SES the dealer matched the price of a se. through in a set of winter mats and undercoating. New winter coat also with there name on it of coarse..l found out that if the battery dies in the remote U can put it in the center console and it will start, same as a Escape.