Pietermaritzburg
State
Non-US
Country
South Africa
What I Drive
2022 Ford Ecosport
Good Afternoon All.

I seem to have a problem with my 2022 Ford Ecosport Radio.

This weekend past we installed the following;
1. Line Converter (Targa Audio High to Low Converter - Autostyle Motorsport South Africa )
2. 6 Guage Wiring Kit (Powerbass 6gauge Car Audio Installation Wiring Kit - Autostyle Motorsport South Africa)
3. Alpine 6.5" Front Door Speakers (Alpine SPG-17C2 6.5" 2way Speakers - Autostyle Motorsport South Africa)
4. Alpine 5x7" Backboard Speakes (Alpine SXE-572S 5x7" Speakers - Autostyle Motorsport South Africa )
5. Targa Amp (Targa TG-SK6100.4 Street King 6100W 4 Channel Amplifier - My Audio & Security (myaudioandsecurity.co.za))

The new speakers are running off the amp. The front door speaker wires are connected to the Line Converter.
Amp is switched on and off automatically with the line converter.

The problem i am now facing is the radio plays sound perfect through the amp as well as my bluetooth music, the problem is that phone calls are no longer being played through the car speaks nor is the person on the other side hearing me when i speak.

Does anyone know of this problem?

Thank You In Advance Guys

OP
Weaichd1

Weaichd1

City
Pietermaritzburg
State
Non-US
Country
South Africa
What I Drive
2022 Ford Ecosport
Thread Starter #2
HI Guys

Just to let you'll know that I have found the problem and all is working fine now.

The line converter was connected to the rear channel on the deck and not the front channels on the deck. The mic and voice calls on bluetooth only work if there are speakers connected on the front channels of the deck.