City
West Palm Beach
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Ecosport Titanium 4WD
Has anyone come up with a donut tire and wheel for a 2020 Ecosport Titanium 4WD?
I have read that if you use the tire inflator kit to fix a flat you ruin the wheel ????

DanC

City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 ford ecosport
The tire inlfator goo doesnt hurt the wheel BUT it wrecks the TPM according to the owners manual I know some tire repair goo they sell in after market wrecks the tire to were you cant patch the tire any more. It wont hurt the wheel. Not sure if the Ford goo hurts the tire or not. As far a a donut wheel I would think one for the Ford Fiesta would work. Still need to get yourself a jack too.

OP
H

harley

City
West Palm Beach
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Ecosport Titanium 4WD
Thread Starter #3
Thank you DanC

Larryj123

City
New Richmond
State
WI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ecosport SE
For my 2019 SE. Added a 04 Ford Focus SVT 16x4 Compact Spare. Fits fairly well under flat panel for level floor with rear seats down. Think got about 1/16" caliper clearance, just enough when put spare in for confirmation that will work. Got scissor jack and a folding 4 way tire wrench, the fit where inflater kit was.

mrhorn61

City
Delavan
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Ecosport
For my 2019 SE. Added a 04 Ford Focus SVT 16x4 Compact Spare. Fits fairly well under flat panel for level floor with rear seats down. Think got about 1/16" caliper clearance, just enough when put spare in for confirmation that will work. Got scissor jack and a folding 4 way tire wrench, the fit where inflater kit was.
Did you test drive with this donut? Did the tire rub against the caliber? Thinking I may try this