Ford EcoSport Out The Door Price Thread

State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ecosport
What did everyone pay out the door for their EcoSport? Please feel free to share your dealer name, salesman, purchase price, out the door price and incentives here.

For my SE I ended up paying $21500 OTD.

State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ecosport SE 1.0L
You need to call around to every Ford dealership within a few hundred miles away from you to get the best deal. Just when I thought I found the best deal in my area, I found another dealership just over an hour away that not only matched the price, but they didn't charge a dealer fee and even included a free nitrogen fill for the tires. It also depends on how your SE is equipped. They are dramatically different from one to another. And the sticker on many of them are like $23k and have a $2k rebate. And is yours a 2.0L or Ecoboost?

You didn't like the Titanium? Does yours have SYNC 3 Connect? I love having the remote start with the phone. When it's hot outside, you can start the car and let the A/C run.

OP
ATXEcosport
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ecosport
Thread Starter #3
You need to call around to every Ford dealership within a few hundred miles away from you to get the best deal. Just when I thought I found the best deal in my area, I found another dealership just over an hour away that not only matched the price, but they didn't charge a dealer fee and even included a free nitrogen fill for the tires. It also depends on how your SE is equipped. They are dramatically different from one to another. And the sticker on many of them are like $23k and have a $2k rebate. And is yours a 2.0L or Ecoboost?

You didn't like the Titanium? Does yours have SYNC 3 Connect? I love having the remote start with the phone. When it's hot outside, you can start the car and let the A/C run.
I do have the Sync, I originally wanted the Titanium but my dealer didn't have the color I wanted. Mine is a 2.0, I think the SE only comes with the 2.0.

State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ecosport SE 1.0L
I do have the Sync, I originally wanted the Titanium but my dealer didn't have the color I wanted. Mine is a 2.0, I think the SE only comes with the 2.0.
Why not just order it? It doesn't cost extra. Then you can have the vehicle exactly the way you want. These Ecosports are awesome. I love the Ergonomics of them. That's pretty cool how Ford thinks about stuff for older people too.

[video=youtube;Yb0aqr0rzrs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb0aqr0rzrs[/video]

OP
ATXEcosport
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ecosport
Thread Starter #5
True, but I was okay with SE as well. How is you'rs holding up?

Why not just order it? It doesn't cost extra. Then you can have the vehicle exactly the way you want. These Ecosports are awesome. I love the Ergonomics of them. That's pretty cool how Ford thinks about stuff for older people too.

[video=youtube;Yb0aqr0rzrs]

Larryj123

City
New Richmond
State
WI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ecosport SE
What did everyone pay out the door for their EcoSport? Please feel free to share your dealer name, salesman, purchase price, out the door price and incentives here.

For my SE I ended up paying $21500 OTD.
Our 2019 SE had 3500 miles, paid $13k that included rebates and dealer discount.

DASWM

City
West Mifflin
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Ecosport S
Our 2019 SE had 3500 miles, paid $13k that included rebates and dealer discount.
I just got a an "S" with 4WD (2.0L) and paid $16,041 (incl. rebates/discounts) with taxes. I like it but I need to get the road noise down...... any tips)