Welcome to the Ford EcoSport Forum, please post an introduction

MKVIIST

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
Hello and welcome to Ford EcoSport Forum, the premier community for EcoSport owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves. [welcome]

Scott0468

Reactions
Hi just bought my Ecosport on Saturday. A little sooner than planed as my F 150 died a couple weeks ago.
I think it is just my wife and I need. Big enough for the two of us, fits nicely in the garage and can tow when I need to.

Reactions
Hey everyone, will be taking delivery in two weeks.

roemmelt

Reactions
Happy

Wife and I bought one each - picked them up 23 March. Both are 2018 SES. We traded two 2013 Escapes. Nice fir for each of us.

IMG_0043.jpg

mndobondo

Reactions
Hi Just bought a 2018 titanium edition EcoSport, traded in my Chip Foose edition Ford F150. Kind of hard going from 450hp to I think 166hp for the 2.0 L, which I insisted on but in sport mode when I need it its awesome, fun and to drive. The rest of my driving I get 19- 20.1 mpg on the freeway and city with the stop-start mileage which kicks butt all over my truck. But glad to find a place with people that drive such a cool vehicle and I am happy to learn other things it can do.

wysiwyg

Reactions
Hello;
Purchased my 2018 SES on February 25, 2019. I like the vehicle BUT there are some quirkinesses I do not like.