City
PROVO
State
UT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 ford fiesta se
Hello and welcome to Ford EcoSport Forum, the premier community for EcoSport owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves. [welcome]
hi all i am a owner of 3 fords, 2007 f150, 2011 fiesta and 2020 ecosport. love them all, but recently lost tranny on my fiesta. i heard there was some sort of lawsuit against for? does anyone know anything about that?

City
Loveland
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ford EcoSport S
Hi from Colorado. I have a 2019 EcoSport S. Bought it new. I love that little car, but I have been getting the run around from the dealer about the "Tow prep wiring." I have no idea what they mean by that. They sold me a module with a bunch of wiring coming out of one end. I have it almost all wired up but I can't figure out what to do with the blue wire. The kit did not come with instructions.

XR650R

City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 Fiesta ST
Hi! I drive a Fiesta ST, but I'm thinking about an EcoSport to use as a winter vehicle. Joined the forum just now, but it looks pretty dead. Come on, people! Where my EcoSport fans at?

Rshack84

City
Saint Francis
State
WI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Ford Ecosport se
New to the site. My name is Rob. I just outside of Milwaukee WI. I have a blue ford ecosport with the ecoboost motor. Had it about 4 to 5 months.

XR650R

City
Elkhart
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
'17 Fiesta ST
Welcome! Looks like it's just us in here. I just got an '18 SES, and so far I really like it. IMG_0462.jpg

clfsean

City
B'ham
State
AL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ecosport SES
Howdy! Just found this spot.

Purchased my 2018 SES from Carmax here in Birmingham & digging the little guy!!